- Diapers (Nothing worse than needing one, and not having one.)
- Wipes ... Hello!
- Hand Lotion, especially during riding season her hands get really dry
- Sun screen
- Hair ties and clips
- Extra clothes, including jeans in case I'm not prepared on horse riding days
- Chewy Tube (never can have enough of those babies!)
- Board books (always great for long car rides!)
- SNACKS! Juice boxes, cereal, dried cranberries, & banana's these rotate of course otherwise I would need more car airfresheners :(
Oh Baby Girl - you are sneaky and clever but I saw that!!!!
I like to be prepared ... what can I say :) You could call me a bag lady! I have bags for the gym for school, for afternoon therapies, church, & horse therapy.