4.20.2011

Pick me up Karmin

I need a little pick me up on this dragging month known as April. It's the 20th, Easter is this weekend and it is currently snowing! Snowing!!! I am not a fan of this Mother Nature - why do you hate Minnesota?!? Were Nice! Monday I drove to class only to find out it was cancelled - which seems to be another notch on my didn't go as planned list (which is growing in length every minute)

So I took to youtube! Because nothing makes me smile for a moment more than a funny video! You can't help but laugh! especially when it involves cute cats. But then I came across something Awesome! I am a huge fan of creative people who share their genius and I get to reap the rewards of fresh new and different. That top 40 stuff gets old quick!

The group is called KARMIN and if you wish to enjoy click here!

No comments: