6.23.2011

A Year In Pictures

The End of Year gift from Maggie's Class to the parents was a book of pictures of their children in various activities - Very creative and wonderful moments of time captured that I was not able to see in person. Enjoy a lot of pictures of one cute kid! (but I'm not biased... :-)

Look at those long fingers...

Sorry, I had to take pictures of the pages and then close ups...






Love, LOVE, LOVE this picture!
Halloween!

Thanksgiving :-)
My Lil Santa

No surprise... Vikings!

Big Laugh and Bigger Smile for such a small girl



















Thank you wonderful teachers & supportive friends!

1 comment:

Cath said...

What a gorgeous girl you have! I especially love the picture of Maggie in the Thanksgiving hat and as an astronaught! It looks like she is a very bright, happy child who is very loved :-) xx