5.26.2011

When times get tough...

When Times Get Tough... The Tough Go Blonde! The past week has been filled with drama, meltdowns, results from IQ tests, adaptive tests and every other test came down and no surprise the results were as expected, yet still hard to swallow. To keep my mind off the negative I decided I needed to do something for myself. I decided to take a risk, have some fun and get in touch with my inner Pin-Up girl :-) The most amusing part of this process was that I only had a 3 hour block of time when the kiddo was at class so this was a 2 day process and the first day I left with almost white hair - but left the second day looking like this!


It did throw Maggie off slightly but then I started talking to her and she realized who I was and then all was right in her world!

No comments: