5.11.2011

Christmas in May... Sure

Is it normal to have Christmas songs stuck in your head... in May? I personally don't think so. It's not as though I went to target and they were playing holiday songs over the PA system. I haven't attended 10 school holiday programs or turned on the radio to 24/7 Christmas songs. I really don't have a reasonable explanation of why I want to listen to Christmas music or have certain songs in my head. On a side note, I love how you can't say Christmas, it's 'Holiday' as to not offend, even though half the traditional songs have the word 'Christmas' if not in the title, in the song... just my personal ranting...

On the upside of this weird craving, I have found a bunch of music I really like. SO because it's the season for giving, I will share with you, my gift to you :-)

It's Christmas Time - Jules Larson
Joy to the World - Seabird
Auld Lang Syne - Keri Noble
Applesauce vs. Sour Cream - The LeeVees
(technically a Chanukah song...)
Silent Night - Sara Ramirez
Let it snow - Ben Rector
It Snowed - Meaghan Smith
Christmas for Cowboys - Jars of Clay
It's Been Christmas Here - Blondfire
Come All Ye Faithful - Justin Mcroberts

No comments: