7.04.2011

Summer Mix

I have been going slightly crazy on iTunes and finding music that I like, that the kiddo likes... and I have been finding all sorts of great new stuff and a few classics that are awesome. I like a lot of different music and I will listen to almost anything So I will share with you...

Country Lane - Telekinesis
Skip the Charades - Cold War Kids
Battery Kinzie - Fleet Foxes
Faster - Matt Nathanson
Rest - Parts & Labor
Keep On Tryin' - Poco
Half Of Something Else - The Airborne Toxic Event
Underneath the Sycamore - Death Cab for Cutie
Eyes - Peter Bjorn and John
Just a Friend - Booker T. Jones
Chapel Song - We Are Augustines
Mary - Patty Griffin
Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
&
All Things Bright And Beautiful album by Owl City!

Eclectic, Upbeat, & Great summer BBQ songs. I am usually not much of a country fan but I do like the 'Anthem' song.. it's different. And less than four weeks till I see Owl City in Concert! I am so excited :)




No comments: