12.31.2010

Christmas Eve Tubing

Merry Christmas
Christmas Eve morning my brothers and I decided we needed to get out of the house and have a little fun. We went to Buck Hill, which every Minnesotan knows, even Olympic Skiers ski, snow board and go tubing there. It is not "impressive" as far as ski hills go - especially compared to other facilities in MN, or Utah for instance. But It is a blast!
Still warm, dry and ready to GO!

Sad but the last rule is there for a reason I'm sure they have had too many stupid people attempt to mix booze and going fast down a snowy hill - bad combination



The Lift up was SO relaxing I could have stayed on for an hour and just slowly be pulled up. It was so beautiful and white as far as the eye could see. I don't think they have had to "Make" any snow this season, we have had plenty of the real stuff.


Cold, slightly wet but enjoying every moment!
I think someone is tired...
Or Grumpy we have to leave...
An Excellent time had by all of us! We will have to again soon :)

1 comment:

Lindsie said...

So much fun! Makes me jealous! =( Hope you all had a wonderful birthday party for Mr. J, we all sure did! It sure would be great to hear some Jones music at church again though. =)