4.10.2009

Exciting Holy Week

Good Friday pre-Easter surprise
Alas all holidays are marketed around chocolate .... 
My brothers have become creative in what they get me instead of chocolate eggs or bunnies. Their Brilliant idea - An Edward poster for my office :) You have to love men secure enough to know giving a girl what see wants will make her love you even more 

This past week my phone was forcefully thrown into the toilet resulting in high pitch hissing sounds and water marked gray screen, rendering it USELESS!! 
So...... I felt at this joyous season of Easter I should complete my extended family and have the Apple fairy visit

New iPhone baby!  
Yes now while my iPod charges it can converse with it's cousin iPhone all linked together with head of house Macbook talking about who holds the biggest itunes collection or whatever apple products talk about while I'm not looking
Apple fairy so beats Easter bunny

No comments: