4.24.2009

Andy-Isms

ANDY-ISMs
1. I have wanted an iPhone and had to opportunity to get myself one. I thought no one would be more happy for me than Andy. When I showed him my new toy his response was a sad look followed by " I wanted to get you the iPhone because I knew you wanted it. Can I still get you Rock Band for Christmas?"
2. I was preparing dinner and joking around with Andy when I asked him "what are you going to do when Maggie has a boyfriend?"
His response was classic overprotecting man
"I'll probably kick him in the nuts" pause....."cause he's not good enough"

3. He was worried about Maggie while he's away for the weekend in Philadelphia 
(he'll be gone for 3 days, she'll survive but I know when he returns the first thing he'll do is find Maggie and play with her)


No comments: