2.16.2012

Girls Night

Last girls night was epic. Too much food, fun and showing off Liz's wedding dress! One of the mom's in the group is engaged to a wonderful guy and she found a wonderful dress for us to admire and critic. But most of the evening was enjoying a healthy escape from, normalcy! All of the mom's excluding Liz, have children with disabilities and that's how we became friends. Liz is gracious enough to have us at her place and she is the hostess with the mostess!
And she looks beautiful as a bride.

Melissa has two sons, Zach(6) and Owen(2). Zach is Autistic but transitioned to public school this spring so we haven't seen them as regularly.
Jenny's son Cohen(6) is quiet the force of energy and behaviors but his speech is phenomenal!
Chris, is a single mom and has two profoundly autistic children. Channing(14) & Chayenne(12). I don't know how she does it...
Amy is a behavorial therapist at autism matters! She is Maggie's favorite and has become a good friend of mine.
Oy camera phones... sorry it's blurry but can't you tell how much fun we have?!?
I am excited to play 'Wedding Planner' to Liz I think it will be a wonderful celebration of a couple I really admire and love!
Liz and I joke that I am her long lost daughter - we are very similar and love each other dearly! She has done so much for me and Maggie!

No comments: